MixedHunt

MixedHunt | News

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

This officer pulled a student over and ended up teaching him how to tie a tie


This police officer helped a student tie his tie after pulling him over for speeding. College student Trevor Keeney explained to offer  Martin Folczyk that he was running lat for a presentation and no one was around to help him with his tie. Officer Martin Folczyk : "Yeah I was wondering why you looped down 8th street and back up 6th." Trevor Keeney : "Yeah I hopped back down, that one of my god friend's house and he knows how to tie a tie and I honestly don't know how to." Officer : "Where's your tie? While I do this, why don't you grab your proof of insurance and your driver's license quick." After helping Keeney get his professional look together, officer Folczyk let him off with just a warning and invited him back to the station to teach him how to tie it himself. Trevor Keeney to the ABC News: "I went back and met with him for about 30 minutes and he taught me! It was cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment