MixedHunt

MixedHunt | News

Saturday, November 5, 2016

This college student got 6,500 free KitKat bars after one of his was stolen


Nestlé sent this guy 6,500 kitkat bars after someone stole one out of his car when Kansas state freshman Hunter Jobbins left his car unlocked while doing laundry. When he returned, he found a note stating, " Saw Kit Kat in your cup holder. I love Kit Kats, so I checked your door and it was unlocked. Did not take anything other than the Kit Kat. I am sorry and hungry." Hunter tweeted in Twitter "Left my car for may be 15 minutes in front of the dorms and I come back to this." His tweet then went viral, garnering over 180,000 retweets. Nestlé then caught wind of it and decided to fill Jobbins' car with KitKats. Jobbins then walked around the campus handing them out to others and was affectionately dubbed 'The Kit Kat Guy'.

No comments:

Post a Comment